As a parent, you may not have been in the job market for years and aren’t even sure how to help your new graduate navigate through online applications, video interviewing and social media. You’ve just spent $200,000 on a four-year degree and now you’re wondering if your kid is going to ever find a job. Get-Attention can help.
We understand that each person has a different need, so we’ve developed three different levels that takes the job seeker through all aspects of the job search process. We don’t guarantee a job, but we do guarantee better preparation to go out into the market with a stronger resume and interview presence, along with the understanding of how to find a job in today’s age of social media. Pick the one that fits your situation.
We only work with a handful of clients at one time, so your son or daughter is guaranteed personalized service. Our consultants come from a variety of industries and have specialized expertise so we can match a consultant with your son or daughter’s background. Our expertise will give you the confidence and skills you need to find a job.
We understand that individuals have different needs in their job search, so we’ve developed three levels of services that take a job seeker through all varying aspects of the job search and process.
We aren’t headhunters and we won’t “find you a job” but we will get you better prepared to go out into the market with a stronger resume and interview presence, along with the understanding of how to find a job in today’s market.
- This is a combination of self-directed work with and some time with our consultants.
The signature package includes:
- Access to Get-Attention Videos
- Resume review and critique
- Tips for the onsite interview
- Two virtual meetings with a consultant
Video topics include:
- The insider perspective on hiring
- Resume preparation
- Tips for the onsite interview
- Finding a job using social media
- Two one on one video calls with one of our consultants to address whatever questions and concerns you have whether it’s job search or networking strategy, interview preparation, or a Linkedin profile tips.
Email resume review and critique
- Six weekly one on one coaching sessions to job search skills so you can apply it to your search immediately.
It includes everything in the signature package plus:
- Developing your job search strategy
- Resume, cover letter and Linkedin profile review and critique
- Interview Prep – Informational, video, phone and onsite interview preparation (with recorded mock video interview)
- Kicking off a job search and targeting the right job opportunities through social media and the job sites
- Networking to the best advantage
- Negotiating an offer
- Don’t have six weeks? Would you prefer to have in-person sessions?
We can customize a two-day intensive program in the city in which you live.
Contact us directly for details and pricing.
We only work with a handful of clients at one time, so you are guaranteed personalized service. Our consultants come from a variety of industries and have specialized expertise so we can match a consultant with your needs. Our expertise will give you the confidence and skills you need to find a job.